Nowadays everyone wants to build a body, they want to look attractive and muscular.
That is why by working hard in the gym, they want to make good biceps, triceps, chests, and abdominal muscles ie Six Pack Abs.
But in today’s run-of-the-mill life, he is unable to take care of his health, nor does he know about diet and exercise. They try to learn through other means, but they are unable to gain complete knowledge.
In this article, we will tell you the exercise for six pack abs, by which you will definitely make 6 Pack Abs.
Best Exercise for Six Pack Abs
1. Sit Up
Sit-up exercise is additionally an excellent exercise for six pack abs which is taken into account excellent for creating six-pack abs or for saying cutting abs, the way to do that exercise firstly lie then raise the knee up and therefore the toes.
The knee placed on the bottom below should be straight then put both hands on the top then rise immediately, you’ll ask someone to carry the legs or resort to something.
- Lie straight
- Put both hands on the top
- Kneel upward
- Now bring your body on the brink of the knees and hit 15 to twenty Reps
2. Hanging Knee Raise
This is a kind of pull-up that is a good exercise for six pack abs. The only difference is that by hanging it with an iron bar, we have to bend our knees up to the chest and then take it down.
- Hang your hands on a pullup bar, Make the grip of your hands according to the shoulder width, and put the feet together.
- With this, bend your knees and your hips and touch the Thai on the chest as mentioned in the image above.
- When your Thais reach your chest, stop and then slowly bring your feet back to their starting position.
- Keep your upper body stable to avoid swinging your hips and torso.
- Sets – 4
- Reps – 20 – 22
3. Cycling Crunches
Cycling crunches is the best and beneficial exercise for six pack abs. it also burns calories(1). In this exercise, you have to lie down on your back and then cycling as you like. you rep it 9-10 times and do this exercise at least 3 times according to the set
- Sitting on the ground with the back of the waist
- Take the chest to the knees
- Now run the legs as you ride a bicycle
The plank can make muscles strong in addition it’s the best exercise for six pack abs. Apart from this, it’s also a decent exercise for the waist.
- Lie on the mat on the stomach.
- Allow the forehead to touch the ground.
- Now give the upper part of the body at the elbow and hinge the elbow from the ground.
- Place the feet on the claws.
- Now attempt to lift your stomach and thighs upwards.
- Stop 20 to 30 seconds and go back to normal, do it two to three times.
5. Side Plank
- Lie on your right side, keep your feet and hips straight.
- Keep the elbow of the correct hand slightly below the shoulder.
- Make sure that your head is directly in line along with your spine.
- Attach your left to your body and keep it straight.
- Then lie to the left, repeat this often with one start.
- Remain during this state for about 1-2 minutes.
- Sets – 3
- Time – 1 – 2 minutes
- To apply the crunches, first of all, lie on the floor, use a yoga mat to make it more comfortable.
- Lie on the floor with your back. Keep the legs raised as shown in the image. , Bend your knees and spot your arms behind your head.
- Raise your head and back upwards and at the same time bring the legs towards the chest.
- Sets – 3
- Reps – 20 – 22
7. Toe Touches
To make six pack abs is also considered very useful. you can do this exercise easily at home, for this, you do not need any kind of equipment
- just to lie down again and come back again.
- Have to touch both hands with feet and stay in the same position for a few seconds,
- Repeat this exercise again and again.
- Repeat it 15 to 20 raps
Food for Six Pack Abs
- Broccoli: You may not know broccoli is very beneficial to keep your health fit. Broccoli is a kind of low-calorie food that contains fiber which helps in reducing weight. it happens. If it is very beneficial, then it is necessary to lose weight and to make a six-pack.
- Green Tea: You must have heard or seen that people drink green tea in the morning on empty stomach, green tea means that your metabolism helps to improve your belly fat. It is low and does not allow the fret to freeze.
- Walnuts: Walnuts contain more amount of fiber and antioxidants which are very beneficial for your body.
- Milk: Milk is beneficial for health, you are well aware that milk contains a lot of protein which helps in reducing cholesterol and blood pressure. Also, Six Pack Abs will be made by exercising, for this you will need Stamina which will provide milk to you.
- Chicken: Whether you make biceps or six-packs in bodybuilding or chicken pack, you get a lot of chicken.
- Eggs: You must have heard that whoever does gym definitely consumes eggs, then you can eat boiled eggs i.e. boiled eggs which make your body strong with bones. so the egg is very beneficial.
- Banana: Bananas are also very beneficial for gym people, after doing gym every morning you can take 2 bananas with milk.
Foods to Avoid
To make six pack abs, you should not consume some food at all, that is why some foods increase the fat in your body, which increases your weight, then you should make salty to the diet which increases weight or abdominal fat. You will get quicker and better results.
- Oily food: Whichever oil is more oil in the food, reduce the intake of such food.
- Fast Food: Nowadays, in the run-of-the-mill life, people skip post food and eat food like Fest food outside of the pizza, burger, etc. If you want to look fit and fain, then-No you shouldn’t consume these things.
- Butter: Many people grieve to eat butter and butter. These increase the fat in your body, so you have to always avoid such things to make six-pack abs.
Diet for Six Pack Abs
- In the morning, take an apple, you can take 4 boiled eggs (just the white part of the egg) or boiled chicken and a little broccoli and also have a light-hearted meal.
- In the afternoon diet, you have to take a slightly lighter diet than breakfast, in this, you can take something in which oil is not fat.
- The evening diet should not be too solid, you can take a bowl of corn, mix veg,
- Drink at least 10/12 glasses of water a day.
- Dinner means that you will have to eat the lightest in the meal, so because you do not have any kind of activity that does not cause calorie burn then during the night you have a little boiled chicken, rice And together green can consume all but not much.
So this is some exercise for six-pack abs that you can do at home, after a while, you will be able to see the difference and by doing such exercises consistently, your Six Pack Abs will begin showing up gradually. It will definitely take you a little time.
People also ask
Q: How Many Times A Week Workout Should Be Done For Six Pack Abs?
We want to tell you that this is a muscle that is made without exercise, but it is not visible due to the body fat percentage of our body. So I advise you to first work out by knowing the fat percentage of your body and then start the exercise for six pack abs. You can do six-pack abs exercises three times a week and also do high-intensity workouts for this muscle.
Q: How long until my abs start showing?
Your course of events to a six-pack relies upon the muscle versus fat ratio you’re beginning with. A decent general guideline (and a protected one) is to expect to lose 1 to 2 percent of muscle versus fat each month. Thus, uncovering your abs can take somewhere in the range of 3 months to 2 years.