Health Benefits of Eating Banana : Bananas are counted among select tasty and beneficial fruits. It is included in those special fruits, which act to fill the stomach immediately. If you have a bad stomach or weight loss, banana will help you.
You can stay healthy by including bananas in your day by day schedule. There are so many benefits of eating bananas that you can not even think.
This is not a seasonal result. It can be easily achieved for 12 months. But the biggest benefit of eating a banana is in the rainy season. Banana is helpful in eating both rough and cooked.
By eating raw banana we get relief in burning, bile, wound, and cough. By eating cooked, the eyes and heart are secured and they additionally expel appetite thirst.
Today I will tell you the Health Benefits of Eating Banana.and different ways to use it for health, skin and hair.
Table of contents
- Best Time To Eat Banana.
- Benefits of Eating Banana.
- Benefits of Eating Banana with Milk.
- Benefits of Banana Flowers, Leaf and Stem.
- Banana Benefits For Hair.
- Banana Benefits For Skin.
- Banana Nutrition Facts.
- Banana Side Effects.
Best Time To Eat Banana.
- After the workout, banana should be consumed, it gives energy immediately.
- If you are connected to any sport and physical exercise is high, you should also eat the banana.
- Players associated with any sport consumed banana in the middle, this gives them instant energy, and they persist during their game.
- Banana should be eaten if there is tension. Amino acids present in bananas reduce stress hormones in the body. Therefore, it is a good idea to relieve stress.
- Students should eat a banana before the examination, it keeps energy in them, and high potassium in banana makes their brain faster, which helps in writing the exam very much.
- Banana should be eaten in the morning breakfast and in the lunch. But bananas should not be empty stomach. The magnesium present in the banana, leaving an empty stomach in the body causes calcium levels to disrupt, which can have many side effects.
Benefits of Eating Banana
1. Banana Good For Weight Loss
A high fiber diet is also required to lose weight and is rich in banana fiber. This will work to fill the stomach without increasing the calories in the body, which will help you to control weight. In addition, banana is also rich in resistant starch, which can help you control weight.
2 . Banana Good For Eyes
Banana also has many benefits for eye health. It is also rich in Vitamin-A, among other essential nutrients. Vitamin-A is considered an essential ingredient for the eyes.
It works by increasing the pigments in the retina of the eye. In addition, Vitamin-A helps to look clear even in low light. To maintain eye health, you can consume bananas daily.
3. Banana Good For Heart
By eating bananas every day our heart works properly. Banana contains lots of potassium. When we eat bananas, potassium goes into our body and it spreads through the blood into the body through the nerves.
Banana helps keep the heart completely healthy. This is the biggest advantage of eating bananas for health .
4. Banana Good For Ulcer
Eating a banana in ulcer’s disease provides relief to a great extent. Due to banana, ulcers of the stomach in the stomach are destroyed. Consume the excessive amount of raw bananas when ulcers are present.
5. Banana Good For Acidity
It acts as home remedies for acidity problems. Due to acidity, eating banana gets relief in the stomach. Cure calves in the presence of acidity. For this you add sugar and banana to curd, eat it now. This leads to further disorders related to stomach.
6. Banana Good For Diarrhea
Banana can work as an effective medicine for diarrhea. It is rich in fiber and can control diarrhea bowel movement and relieve diarrhea. In case of diarrhea, you can consume a high amount of tolerable banana.
7. Banana Good For Digestive Health
Bananas have many benefits for digestive health. Banana is rich in fiber, which helps keep the digestive system fine. Due to fiber, food is digested properly and easier.
In addition, fiber also works to relieve stomach problems like constipation. Bananas also contain resistant starch, which is considered beneficial for the stomach.
8. The Banana Gives Energy
The Health benefits of eating banana can be seen in increasing the flow of energy in the body. It contains 89 calories per 100 grams, which will make you feel energetic.
It is a nutritious diet, which is also rich in nutrients like carbohydrates and protein. All these elements will work together to increase energy in the body
9. Banana Good For Diabetes
It is rich in nutrients like fiber. There is a unique blend of many bio active compounds including fiber, resistant starch, vitamins, minerals, phytochemical and antioxidants, which can fight type 2 diabetes. potassium are also found in Bananas , which may play a supporting role in the treatment and prevention of diabetes.
10. Banana For High Blood Pressure
The benefit of eating bananas for health is very helpful in controlling blood pressure. It keeps blood pressure under control every day .
Restriction properties can also be seen to control hypertension. Bananas are rich in potassium. Potassium works by reducing the blood by relaxing the walls of blood vessels.
11. Banana For Asthma
It is very beneficial for the treatment of asthma. This is a great benefit for health. According to research, eating a banana meal causes 34 percent less chances of asthma.
12. Banana For Cancer
If you have a habit of eating bananas regularly since childhood, the chances of getting cancer are greatly reduced. Vitamin C is in banana. By eating this, the chances of getting cancer are reduced .
14. On Fire
If any part of the body burns, then mash the banana on it, the burning sensation will be reduced very quickly.
15. Banana Good For Stomach
Eat bananas in curd while your stomach is upset. Your stomach will be cured soon.
16. Banana Benefits During Periods
If women have more bleeding problems, then eat bananas in milk and eat them for a few days. Soon you will get the benefit from this problem.
17. Banana Helps To Gain Weight
weak people are advised to eat a banana. If your weight is low and you want to increase it then there is no need to eat the available protein powder in the market.
Mash the banana in the milk several times a day or drink 1-2 cups of milk. This food is filled with Tasty and nutritious. After eating it you will feel immediately fit.
18. Banana Benefits For Babies
When the child is 4 months old and starts eating some, it is advisable to first eat the banana.
The banana fluid is soft and nutritious, which caters to every deficiency in the body. Children feed bananas in mashed milk. Children taste it easily and eat it too.
19. Banana Benefits For Chest Pain
If you have chest pain, then eat a banana with honey and eat it. The pain will recover quickly.
20.Banana Benefits For Lack of Blood
you do not have to worry or you need to take any medicines. Just drink 2-3 bananas a day and drink it with cardamom milk. Very soon your body will lose the lack of blood.
21.Banana Benefits For High Cholesterol
If a person’s cholesterol is increased, then it must be eaten properly after eating it. Banana contains magnesium which is helpful in diluting the blood.
22.Banana Benefits For Pregnancy
Women are advised to eat a banana in pregnancy.
23.Banana Benefits For Anemia
Eat bananas when they are anemia, it reduces the amount of hemoglobin in the body.
24.Banana Benefits For Sleep
If you have sleep disorders, then you can remove it by eating a banana. Eat banana and honey in the milk. This will separate the disease from the root. And you will get restless sleep.
25.Banana Benefits For Kidney
Banana contains elements like Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin B6, Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folic Acid. Banana protects against kidney and stomach cancer.
26.Banana Benefits For Bones
Eating banana strengthens bone, eat banana daily. Bananas contain special probiotic bacteria whose function is to absorb calcium by eating and to strengthen bones.
27.Banana Benefits For Brain
Banana is a great source of vitamin B6 which increases the brain and memory, as well as makes the nervous system strong.
28.Banana Benefits For Immune System
To increase your immunity, bananas should be consumed. The carotenoid antioxidant found in it develops immunity and protects you from infection.
29.Banana Relief To Menstrual Pains
Consumption of banana provides relief to menstrual pains. Banana vitamin B6 reduces the symptoms of PMS (Premenstrual syndrome).
30.Banana Benefits For Relieve Stress
Bananas can also be consumed to relieve stress. It contains potassium, which can relieve stress by controlling blood pressure.
In addition, it also contains vitamin-B and according to a report, vitamin-B supplementation can play an important role in reducing occupational stress and increasing work capacity.
Benefits of Eating Banana with Milk.
By Eating banana with milk, there are more calories in the body, as well as vitamins, fiber, protein, and minerals. banana milk is very good for those who want to be fat or those who take high protein. In addition to eating nourishment for your additional calorie, eat two-time banana milk.
By taking the diet of banana milk, the amount of calories required in their body is fulfilled, so that they do not need to eat and they can lose weight by following this diet. (By the way, those who take diets of curry milk should take care of something special. There are many people who start feeling weak, they start dizzy, so you can eat a time meal, and take timely milk. To avoid, you can also consult a doctor.)
- At the time of pregnant and monthly discomfort, the kidneys should not be taken into milk, at this time, women need iron and other nutrients as well, but they do not get iron from banana milk.
- In banana milk, milk should be free of fat. It also causes cholesterol to decrease.
- After the exercise, the banana milk should be eaten, it provides energy, and muscles are strong.
- The bananas and milk are given to the body by banana milk. It also strengthens bones.
- By eating banana milk, there is a glow in the face, regular magnificence increments.
- By eating banana milk, whitening of the teeth increases.
Benefits of Banana Flowers, Leaf and Stem
With the fruit of banana, its leaf stems are all of our work. In the south, people consider banana leaves to be the purest and people eat it on the plate instead.
- On the cut – if any part of the body has been cut and the bleeding discharge does not stop, then apply the stems of the banana tree. Get comfort.
- In the case of diabetes – Remove the white part of the stem of the banana tree, drink it every day, diabetes is eradicated from the root cause.
- It is used to treat swelling and dressing for skin lesions.
- Banana leaves are used for headache.
- It is used for the treatment of anemia.
- It is used for diabetes.
- Banana baked flowers are also used for the treatment of heartburn.
Banana Benefits For Hair
The problem of hair loss : If you are troubled by the problem of hair fall, then take the ankle of banana and add lemon juice. Now let it stay in your hair for a while. Then wash with water. The problem of hair loss will be overcome soon.
Also read: Hair fall problem solution
To keep the hair soft, mix the ripe banana with avocado and mix it with coconut milk. Wash it for 15-20 minutes in the hair and wash it. It damages hair damaged. You can also use cocoa instead of avocado.
To make hair healthy and shiny : mix ¼ cup olive oil and one egg white part in banana. Put it in the hair for 15 minutes and wash it. The hair will become healthy and bright.
For dry hair – Put 3 spoons honey in cooked banana and apply it in the hair and wash after 15 minutes. It will bring moisture in the hair.
Banana Benefits For Skin
For moisturizing skin – To get moisturizing skin, add one large spoon of curd and one tablespoon of vitamin E to the mashed banana and apply it on a clean face and wash after 30 minutes.
To clean the skin – Wash mashed banana with 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder, ½ teaspoon honey and keep it in the skin for 20-25 minutes. This gives rise to skin.
To scrub in the skin – scrub in the skin by mixing sugar in mashed bananas. This will get rid of dead skin.
Swelling of the eyes – Apply the mashed banana to the eyes slowly and keep it for 15-20 minutes and wash it with cold water. This will immediately reduce the inflammation of the skin.
Banana Nutrition Facts
|Total Fat||0.33 grams||grams 1%|
|Fiber diet||2.60 g||7%|
|Vitamin A||64 U||2%|
|Vitamin C||8.7 mg||15%|
|Vitamin E||0.10 mg||1%|
|Vitamin k||0.5 ug||1%|
Banana Side Effects
- It is said that there is no good of anything. Likewise, eating too much can also have a bad effect on our health. Eating too much will feel heaviness in the stomach, laziness will continue to feel. Do not eat bananas for those who have phlegm. If there is ever more food then only eat completely cooked rice.
- People may also be allergic to it, which is the sensitivity of latex.
- nana contains starch, which can cause constipation by eating it in excessive amounts.
- By consuming an excessive amount of banana, weight increases, migraines cause problems, burns teeth, damages nerves, breathing problems, problems in the stomach, gas problem, shock It can also happen.